I have reached my 100th post on Sincerely, Loewe!
Thank you to all my readers and subscribers and everyone who has encouraged me to continue blogging.
Too many times have I seen friends or other bloggers stop blogging because they become too busy with other things. For me, blogging has become much more than something I do just to “kill time”. I have seen my blog evolve from trivial personal issues to one that explores ideas that inspire me, moments that touch me, and stories that captivate me. Posting once a week and finding something exciting or important to talk about has become fully integrated into my schedule and I really do think it has made a difference in me being able to define myself and what my passions in life are.
Looking back, I compiled a list of my most popular posts (some of them surprised me!):
- Thoughts: I Want to be a Running Man
- Books: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Thoughts: Hong Kong as 1 Country 2 Systems
- Movies: Wolf of Wall Street
- Movies: Disney Fairies
- Books: Love, Rosie
- Thoughts: “Canada is beautiful!”
- School: “Do the Virtues Benefit their Possessor?”
- Thoughts: Children and the Environment
- Movies: The Truman Show
- Movies: 5 Centimeters Per Second
Thank you for reading again and I hope you look forward to more Sincerely Loewe, especially as I participate in NaBloPoMo this year.
“We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect.”
― Anaïs Nin