It is November again and that means National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) or National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo). I encourage anyone who is interested in either to participate and give it a shot.
Unlike last year’s NaBloPoMo writing project, I’ll be trying to find my own inspiration for content, unless there’s a very intriguing daily prompt. As general guidelines for myself, I plan to write on different topics for every day of the week for the next 30 days:
- Motivation Monday – let’s start the week off positive
- Music Monday – album reviews
- Tuesday Boozeday… turned down to just happy hour adventures
- Travel Tuesday – well no, I don’t actually have money yet but one can always start planning
- Wellness Wednesdays – physical and mental health or fitness
- Humpday – can I just ramble until the weekend?
- Throwback Thursday (tbt) – hey guys, remember the 90’s? Oh, you do? Let me remind you about it again anyways
- Friday Reads – book reviews because when you transit so much, finishing a book in one week is standard
- Spoiled Saturday – to display gratitude to those who deal with my selfishness
- Sunday Funday – well I thought it was fun, hmphs
Alrighty, now I just do this.