Today is the last day of November, which means NaBloPoMo is over and I will no longer be posting every day. Unlike last year, I didn’t delve into creative writing and instead, chose to write about a different topic for each day of the week.
Some changes I will be making to this blog:
- Book reviews will be scheduled for Fridays (#FridayReads)
- I will be continuing my weekly fun moment spotlight and it’ll be posted on Wednesdays instead of Sundays
I’m back in school this semester so by the end of November, I was swamped with essays and projects. Therefore compared to last year, I find the end of NaBloPoMo a small relief.
Nevertheless, it was still a fun challenge and I’m glad I completed it this year. My top 5 posts during this month:
- Throwback Thursday: My Old House
- “You’re disturbing me time.”
- Wellness Wednesday: Dreams of the Depressed
- My 200th post!
- Throwback Thursday: Websites
Thanks for continuing to read and cheers to all the bloggers who completed NaBloPoMo 2015.