I write about a lot of things. If you’re subscribed to me, you’re either my friend in real life, or you enjoy one type of content I post, whether that be a book review or a personal thought flushed out. Some of you probably only subscribed to read that one type of content, only to realize that I am a little bit everywhere (horrible content strategy, I know).
I blog roughly once a week (aside from NaBloPoMo, where I blog every day for a month), and try to include new design projects every month or so. That accounts to approximately 74 blog posts and 12 design projects in one year. Out of these 86 items, what did you actually enjoy reading about?
Well, with my Wordpress’ superior analytic skills, this is the type of stuff you want me to write more about:
- Thoughts: “Thank you” vs. “Sorry”: a post comparison between these two words and how our choices of when to use them can completely change the situation.
- Farewell University!: a post boding farewell to the last five years of my life – school is over (for now) and I have successfully completed my BBA.
- #FLEuro2016: Packing – Part 2: this was a few days before I left for my backpacking trip to Europe this summer. A useful post with my personal recommendations on what to pack and how to make sure they all fit in your backpack.
- My Birthday Speech: a very long and sentimental post to commemorate my 23rd birthday and all my wonderful friends. It’s totally okay if you don’t read it. Like actually, please don’t read it.
- “You have to stop wearing contacts”: just me being vain, pretty much.
And these are the things I thought you would all like more:
My top 5 missed posts of 2016:
- Dream Diagnosis: Escalator, Waterslide, Hole, and Goldfish: don’t you want to know what your dreams mean (without paying someone $40/hr)?
- #FLEuro2016 Recap: Part 8: there was a shooting in Munich during my stay, doesn’t that already sound interesting?
- My little sister likes purple: were you ever not “allowed” to like something because it “belonged” to your sibling?
- Books: Everything I Never Told You: this was my first five-star rating book review of 2016! Please read it (the book, I mean).
- Finding my Elementary School: don’t you just love reading about how places lose its magic when you grow up?
I mean I don’t know about you, but it looks like you guys like to read more about my personal tidbits (Really? Am I interesting?), but I don’t want to get ahead of myself here. Leave me a comment if you think I should write more about a certain topic!
P.S. Also as a reply to Retrospective